Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thank You Little Monsters

So I said I would take you on this Lady Gaga journey with me. I have to start by saying I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of others. People all over the world are getting behind me and tweeting and Face booking my story all over the place. It feels incredible to read the sweet comments of others.

I want to start by thanking my Family and close friends for getting this ball rolling. First my sister MaryAnne, and her friends, thank you for reading my blog and doing everything youu could to start getting the word out. I can’t be grateful enough for the people who pushed me to make the video and didn’t just let me continue talking about it as something ‘I was going to do.’ Thank you Lois, for writing the first news article about me. You wrote it in such a thoughtful and inspiring way (despite the fact that you were in the middle of your own family trauma). Thank you Karin, for writing the second news article about me which focused on my bucket list. Karin was really the one who gave me the fire to make my video because I would never want to do something make someone else miss their deadline. And then once I posted the video, thank you to my brother Matthew who immediately started sharing and posting and brainstorming how to keep it going. Also thank you Maureen, for immediately posting my links and pleaing to your large group of friends to help me out.  Darcy, you believed in me to the point that it was intoxicating, thank you. Thank you to my Brother and Sister in law, Braden and Brenda, for always checking in and seeing how I was doing and what the next step was and making sure to post every new update. Robin, Sean, Mikayla, Brad, Norman, all of my friends on FB thank you; you really helped push my video out on YouTube. Thank you Jennifer Stagg, from KSL , for creating such a beautiful news story that got the ball rolling for a second time, getting people to watch the YouTube video again. Since your story my YouTube video went from 8,200 to over 21,000 hit in just 36 hrs. It also trended worldwide on Twitter for a short while. I can’t thank you enough for giving my dream a second breath. Thank you my beautiful daughter for making me want to dream again. And to my husband, despite the fact that you detest all of this attention, I know how important your privacy  is; you still supported me and celebrated each milestone with me.  I Love you with all my heart. You are the love of my life and the center of my true happiness. I thank you for all of your support, for giving me the most beautiful daughter in the world, for being such an amazing Dad and for being the best husband a woman could ever ask for.

Next I want to talk to the Little Monsters. I have never felt such a heartwarming instant embrace by another group of people anywhere. Your willingness to get behind one of your own is note worthy. I feel like regardless of what happens next that I have succeeded. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and helping me to get the word out to Gaga. Paws up to all you. May you see your own dreams and believe in yourselves the way that you believe in me. And those few sweet monsters that are struggling in a dark place of feeling worthless or unaccepted; please don’t give up. You are beautiful little monsters. ‘You were born this way.’ Don’t let the haters get you down. Once you believe in yourself and love yourself, your energy will change and others will naturally gravitate toward you. Give yourself the amount of credit that you have shown to me and you will go places.

Great Thanks and Love to all of you. Thanks to you, Megan Elizabeth Designs                   

aka Girl in The Middle Will go far. Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

8 comments:

  1. Paws up Megan you are a " Warrior Queen " :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very much behind you Megan ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOGLE TRASLATE MEGAN>>> EU SOU UM LITTLE MONSTER BRASILEIRO. EU REPASSEI ESSE VIDEO 1 MILHÃO DE VEZES MO MEU ORKUT, FACEBOOK, TWTTER, LITTLE MONSTER, EM TODAS REDES SÓCIAS QUE EU CONHEÇO, EU POSTEI TAMBÉM NO TWT E NO FACEBOOK DE VÁRIOS CANAIS DE JORNALISMO AQUI NO BRASIL,EU TENHO 11 ANOS... I LOVE YOU... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi .. I saw your video on youtube ... I really was touched with your story ... I'm a little monster and I'm also willing to help you ... God willing, you will realize your dream ... but the Little Monsetrs are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! (spanish traslate please)
    Ví tu vídeo en youtube gracias al post en littlemonsters.com, me alegra que todos estén ayudando para correr la voz a Lady Gaga y hacer tu sueño realidad.

    También quiero decir GRACIAS, gracias a ti porque hoy he aprendido un VALIOSO MENSAJE MÁS para mi vida. espero que estés muy bien y estaré deseando que Gaga vea tu vídeo pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete